Saturday, June 17, 2023

Happy Father’s Day

 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ 

In celebration of Father's Day, we styled some of the real life dad's of Kotn in their favourite pieces from our Spring/Summer collection. Not only did they serve us looks, but they shared their heartwarming wisdom on what it means to be a father.

Stephen Yeates

"Fatherhood, it's hard to remember life before it. I do remember so clearly I felt an awesome weight on my shoulders when they both seemed so small as babies. So helpless. And yet they were their own people, even when they were very young. I knew my life would change forever and forever they would be at the centre of my heart".

Eric Sapinoso

"I have many wonderful memories with my children. My favourites were the weekends we spent at Toronto Island. From the ferry ride, and seeing their excitement and energy as soon as we got off the ferry. I also vividly see their smiles as they went on their favourite rides over and over again".

Landon Metcalfe

"Well being that my wife is still pregnant with our son, we haven't had many family moments yet, but my favourite moment so far would have to be hearing his heartbeat for the very first time. Listening to that fast little heart beating felt like our first real connection and sparked my excitement for how much I'm looking forward to getting to know who he is".

Hani Wahba

"Love, you love your children from the moment they are born until you die. Care, you care about them until they grow up and you take care of each other thereafter. Friendship, you get your best friends for life the day your children are born".

You're receiving this e-mail because you signed up to receive marketing emails on our website, or through a social media promotion

Our mailing address is
401–263 Adelaide St. W, Toronto, ON, Canada, M5H 1Y2

No comments:

Post a Comment